Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1..... Check!

Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life--- Wayne Dyer

Week one done and I feel awesome! This first week I really just focused mostly on re-adjusting to being on a program nutritionally and through exercise.  I completed 5 days of great workouts, needless to say I was pretty sore!  I happen to love when my muscles are sore (maybe not as much as this week ) but it lets me know I did good!  I feel great, actually about 80% better than I did a week ago.  My body is thanking me for  putting only good things back into it again.  The holidays really threw me off balance, but that happens from time to time.  When I allow myself to ingest some of the many toxic foods especially any abundance of sugar I'm quickly reminded why I choose to eat clean the majority of the time!

Loving my Droid phone! Don't you love technology these days and how awesome our telephone capabilities are!  I can use it for my workouts, I have music while lifting and uploaded books I can read while doing cardio.  I'm a big Wayne Dyer fan these days if you couldn't tell by the quotes lol, but I uploaded his book "The Secrets of an Inspirational Life" and started reading it during my cardio.  He is so awesome and enlightening.  
I love where I'm at these days mentally it makes this journey so much more than just a physical one. Choosing to be happy and living for that makes day to day life so rewarding and abundance flowing towards me in so many ways! 
Happiness is a journey not a destination---Souza
Of course there are still some days where I'm thrown off. Yesterday was a good example I found that I wanted to just cry for now apparent reason I wasn't sad just Super emotional! I'm confident it is due to good ole woman hormones, but because I'm in such a good place mentally and have a good coach to go to for counseling I'm able to bring myself around and understand it too shall pass!  Id like to think the next 16 weeks will be as easy as this one, but I know that may not be the case, but then again it may;   If I believe it to be then its on its way! Again, as Dr Dyer would say.   I believe this journey will exhibit great things! I know it, I feel it, I am confidant of it and I'm excited about it!
Until Next time I hope you find many reasons to be happy today, tomorrow and the next!
Below, a recipe from one of my meals this week.
Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs
1/2 lb Ground Chicken
1 chopped fine seeded fresh jalapeno
1/4 onion chopped fine
3-4 Crimini mushrooms chopped fine
1/8 c low sodium soy
1/8-1/4 Regular Oats
1 Egg white
Mix all together and  roll in four meatballs, bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes! 
Broil some veges to have with it and Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment