Today is what I'm considering my first official day of program. I woke up bright and early ( Which I usually do anyway) brewed a pot of coffee, so the hubby could wake up to the wonderful smell of freshly brewed coffee. I drank half a wonderful cup with my favorite "So Delicious" brand coconut creamer and a dash of vanilla and peppermint extract :-) Yummy! I threw on my gym clothes headed to local gym to do 30 minutes of cardio. I chose the spin bike for 20 minutes then finished up with 10 on the Step mill. That is a great booty shaping machine! After, on my way to training two of my morning clients I drank a Isagenix Chocolate shake for post cardio meal. I returned to the gym to lift after clients to train shoulders, chest, and triceps. It was a great workout, I took my time but kept the intensity up and the rest to 30seconds between each set.
I ran into a few great friends and chatted a bit, which is always nice. Sometimes it can be frustrating when people want to come up and talk to you especially when your one a mission to be efficient with your time, but you never no when a moment may present itself where words of wisdom are passed on either to you or from you to them. I always try to be gracious, yet keep the appearance of doing what I'm supposed to be doing at the gym Exercising and most my friends I run into are often the same way!
After a great lift, I sat in my car listening to my Wayne Dyer CD's and ate my packed lunch of Spinach Salad with Tuna and Cashews! Again Yummy!
Headed to see my Coach to run a few questions by her then home to train another future success story Valerie Prazak ( Here's to you Val you are on the road to awesome things girl!)
I heard the funniest thing on my CD's today courtesy of Dr. Wayne Dyer I have to share....
A 95 year old woman was getting a visit from her priest and when he arrived she graciously asked him, Father can I offer you some tea and cookies upon which he said "Sure that would be wonderful!" As she was in her kitchen preparing the tray of tea and cookies her priest was looking around her quaint little little space admiring all her charming antiques she had when he happened to notice a bowl of water sitting on her organ. In that bowl was a floating condom. He was a bit thrown off and didn't quite know what to think, when just at that moment the little 95yr old lady comes back into the living room with the treats. The Father tried to gather himself quickly and proceeded to hold a pleasant conversation. All the while he couldn't stop thinking about the water bowl with the floating condom in it. Finally he had to ask her "What is that bowl of water on the organ about?" She proceeded to declare "Oh that there, well that is a Miracle, that's what that is!" " A Miracle said the priest, I don't understand." And the little 95 year old lady said "Well some time ago I was on my regular walk through the neighborhood when I look on the ground and saw this small package. It said To ensure good health open package keep moist and place on your organ! So I did so and I have felt great ever since!"
The moral of the story here is if you truly believe in something your belief will make it happen!
I loved this, and my journey will be about continuing to believe in myself each and every day I wake up.
If you BELIEVE it, then you will SEE it and be able to ACHIEVE it!
Until next time. Happy 2012! Make Miracles Happen!
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment