I am so ready to get started! I have my food program and I'm ready to go. I spent today after meal planning and making a grocery list out shopping for all the foods Ill be using to fuel this machine of mine as I prepare for awesome growth and changes! I also spent a few hours ridding my house of everything that no longer has any business hanging around such a anything processed or sugar containing! The holidays were great but they are now over, with the exception of New Years Eve but I see there was no reason to wait any longer Im ready to take step one! Cleanse the kitchen and stock with the real goods! My refrigerator is filled with Chicken, Turkey, Tuna, Eggs, all kinds of wonderful organic produce etc... I can't wait to feel detoxed and cleansed of the toxic sugar that I've let creep back in to my body this past couple of weeks! How I'm going to do it is by first doing a modified version of 9 day Isagenix cleanse combined with my usual supplements and eating as much whole foods as I can!
My Supplements List: ( I'm not recommending what I take is for everyone, with proper guidance this is what works for me): Fish Oil by Nordic Naturals, Pro-Biotics by Garden of Life, Buffered Vitamin C by Nutricology, Garlic( These first 4 are awesome for everyone!) Tyrosine, Lysine,Glutamine Selenium, 5-HTP, DHEA, ALA, Green Tea, Vit D, and Food Enzymes!
I have gone from getting sick every few months Literally, to it being over a year since I have been really sick with anything that has taken me down. When I feel something coming on I up the good ole Vit C by Nutricology and I swear it goes to battle for me internally!
Training hard for any sport can be extra taxing on the body so it's important to properly supplement so you can help the body not only repair, but build and maintain!
Since my workouts are going to increase in number and intensity over this training period I will have to keep a close account of how I'm recovering and properly refueling with the right foods and supplements at the right times!
This is going to be an awesome journey this time!
You go girl!
ReplyDelete